Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Bali Life# ; Carrot Cake and Lemon Tart in Mango Tree Cafe



One of my favourite beach destination in Bali is Padang-padang beach. Despite of its beautiful white sands, scattered rock and clear water, I also love the road takes me there. Unlike thestreet of  the Kuta and other urban areas which fulled of buildings, this road is still quit like the other country side road. The road takes you down from the hill of Bukit Jimbaran to the south coastal. Therefore, along the way you can see the blue ocean down there. However, the things I like most are the small boutiques, cafes, and restaurants popped up among the forest and bushes. It's worth to stop for Mango Juice and carrot cake in outdoor seats in the breeze wind after swimming and sunbathing in the beach. It's kind of place where I want to spend all day enjoying the breeze with good reading in hand.  

That afternoon we decided for the second stop at Mango Tree Cafe. Situated just in the slope road near the Padang-Padang beach car park.




There we were. I and Mr. Shine took the outdoor seat under the Mango tree with Mango Juice and Mango smoothie that were not good becouse they blend the unripe mango I guess. It's not the Mango season like our prevoius visit to this place.

Mangoo Tree's carrot cake. The most delicious carrot cake I've ever tried!

The carrot cake and Lemon tart were superb, especially the carrot cake. It's our reason to stop. The smell of cinnamon, domminant ingredient of carrot, chocholate and almonds went so right.

Mango Tree's Lemon Tart. I'm not the fan of lemon tart anyway.

Thanks to the kitchen master who created this heavenly taste cake. I will definitely stop by for anothe carrot cake next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddaya think?