Friday, December 9, 2011

Bali Fashion Candid Photos

I was waiting Christian's departure when the idea hit my mind. Instead of wandering in the beach in a hot day, I went to Discovery Mall. I hoped that there will be crowd of people. Usually, dressed up people are back and forth in the sea front 'piazza' behind the mall. I wanted to do candid photo shoot. I knew, Korean and other oriental girls always appears in eye catching dress shopping in this mall when the afternoon come.

Unfortunately, there were only few foreigner visitor in the mall that afternoon. I only got few photograph. Here they are:

A corner in a Piazza with Pink Kamboja tree

I adore her mix n match. 


Like her Pose. natural

Celebrity Looks

Love that little girl's outfit. 

White and Soft gown

Blue Jeans bermuda is always tempting for me!

Good Shoes take you to good places. have it happened to you girl?

Oriental Lady

I got this shoot in swimming pool side in old Fourteen Roses Hotel in Jalan Legian. I was swimming when this adorable smiling boy passed by . 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddaya think?