Monday, December 12, 2011

Bali Holiday # Room, Balcony, Yard and Stuffs

Some of my favorite objects to shoot with my camera are room and stuffs, building and yard. I think I have an interest in architectural photography. Need to learn more about it. I just so happy when I capture them. Here are some pics I took;

I was in Ubud and got mad with the all expensive Hotel. I rode away to the Village and Found this very  comfort guest house with a cozy luxury room for very very cheap price. It has two big windows with an open view to the rice fields with the mountain as a background.

After a long walking around in Ubud, I and my Abang took our lazy time in this  Restaurant. The ambiance is just perfect! 

Kajane Kafe in MOnkey Forest Street, Ubud. I love both exterior and interior. 

Really want to have this wooden bowl. However, I confused where to put since  I don't have my own house yet:(

I don't mind to spend my time a whole day in this cafe. Spin cafe. Situated on  the high  cliff  with  a direct view to the clear blue water of Indian sea below make whatever meal or drink you have doubled it's taste. My favorite is Manggo Smoothie. It's the best mango drink I ever had.  


Wine at Oops Restaurant. Will get back there in the next  Holiday. Wanna dance salsa with Dewi!

Coffee Maker. Found it in one stall of Hello Asia at South East Asian Summit and Exhibition in Nusa Dua 

It was heay raining Last night. This morning, I got out the room with my camera wandering  in the Hotel yard. Found these flowers scattering near the statue. La Waloon Hotel-Kuta Bali


4 comments:

  1. bali ini emang surga kok.. ck keren2 sekali e

    ReplyDelete
  2. Iya Bang Almas. Syurga banget!!!
    Tapi ambon katanya juga keren, Pengen bgt ke sana#mupeng

    ReplyDelete
  3. kayaknya aku udah pernah bilang....aku iri dengan liburanmu di bali! keinginan yang samapai sekarang belom juga terlaksana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gerandis! Ayo, libran ke Bali:D
    Saya punya banyak rekomendasi tempat keren:)
    Kalo tertarik, 5 Januari ini saya ada di Bali lagi.

    Bagi saya Bali adalah rumah tempat saya melupakan semua beban, jaim dst.

    ReplyDelete

Whaddaya think?