Friday, December 2, 2011

The Pic of My Bali-Late-Birthday-Holiday; Day 1


Hello people!
It’s been I didn’t post my travelling pic on my blog. Or I even never did it?
I did several times I think.

I always love Bali for the Holiday destination. Along the August to November, I visited Bali four times.
The Last visit was on November in a two-week-holiday with my Abang, Christian. The holiday was the Late-Birthday-Present for me. I was much occupied with the camera at the time since I’m very excited with my new camera and tried so hard to get good picture. Here are my captures;

The first three days we had staying in Amaris Hotel in Legian. It's a new Hotel managed by Santika Hotel. Both exterior and interior are very simple, even they didn't provide fridge for the standard room. The hotel is just like other hotel in Indonesia. I found no Balinese touch like the Hotels in Bali. Most of the customers are Indonesian. And as usual, Indonesian are always communal. They come in big group and cause crowded:)
One thing I like from this Hotel is the Breakfast. Yup, they provide super-combo-jumbo four types breakfast in buffet that you can take by yourself. You may take double, triple or try all the variety of breakfast available! So, Indonesian deh!


Since we were still jet lag (not me actually, it was my Abang), we decided not to go somewhere except spending the time sunbathing, reading, and playing with the wave in Legian Beach. When the sun was in its hottest heat, we let our stuff under the umbrellas and went to Circle K for some ice cream and Fanta Fruit puch (my favourite fanta ever).

One of my fave place in Bali. Having fresh soft drink while reading under the 'kamboja' tree.

I took this from the Circle K near the Pulmoon Hotel in Kuta

When the sum went down to the horizon, we left the beach for Shopping some t-shirt and daily need in Kuta Square.

Todays activity was ended with Dinner @ our favourite restaurant. Kinda small and very affordable restaurant which provide very delicious snapper fish and big big crab! I got myself Big snapper fish with sweet sour sauce completed with chips and salads.


Christian had a snapper too but with the difference sauce; butter and onion sauce.

fFor tomorrow, we've planned to go to the new beach we never visit before. I'll post the pic.



1 comment:

Whaddaya think?