Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Galau Bersama Marcel Siahaan di Hard Rock Cafe



I was never interested with hard Rock cafe things before I found that my favourite Band, Dialog Dini Hari and SID would be on the stage of that fancy cafe that people crazy of. I even didn't make any pic in front of hard rock coffee like many tourist ususally do.

And call me lucky bastard guy! The hard Rock cafe also invited one of my fave Indonesian solo singer couple days after SID and Dialog Dini hari performed. I was blasted in happiness. The happiness that also took me in the deep sadness. How come? I'll tel u in separated posting. So, just enjoy the capture of these rock people!
Love to see how he dressed. Very simple but gorgeous in purple shirt, black vest and khaky pant.

It was very nice to see Marcel siahaan that nite. He was very interactive.   He called it karaoke session.   So, he invited all the audience to sing over! My old favourite somg, 'Firasat' took the first place!


Do You know what Marcel said? 
Yes, he was speaking about the very popular word among us nowadays, GALAU. He said " let's galau!

Tapi efeknya kepada saya bukanlah galau. Efeknya adalah hal besar yang merubah hidup saya, menjadikannya seperti roller coaster. How come? Will tell you later:)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddaya think?