Monday, May 28, 2012

Malang Berkebun 2# New Blossom




I was so occupied lately. It made my garden abandoned. 
Sunday Morning. The street was very crowded with vehicles that were heading to MTD (Malang Tempoe Doeloe ) Festival. 
I had no eager to go with that flow. I'm not into festival and communal things lately. I just don't get it why I must go to that 'trying to present the odies feeling' in the heat sunday morning. If it was a swimming pool or beach party, I would definetely come!

So, there were I, working in front of my PC all day made me very tired. But I have to finish all this job to make my time easier for next week. Yes, I know it's sunday, and it's odd to work really hard in the day. I love it though, working on sunday with big cup of coffee and long list to do. 

OneI finished working, I walked to the  backyard where I found a new blossom. I plant the seed 3 months ago. It's a red gladiol. I took my camera and got these pictures

The blosomm cheris my sunday


The biggest sunflower with abundant of pollen. Where are the bees?

The tomatoes. We will harvest them in weeks!

The small garden we made become the favorite place for the Klub Jenius. They are learning English through  cooking activity with Miss Gaby (the girl with High school uniform. Yes, she is a student) and mr. Ikin. See, they are happy to enjoy their food!

I plan to buy some seed with various colour
This small garden is my sanctuary. It always present me tranquility and peaceful.

1 comment:

Whaddaya think?