Thursday, May 17, 2012

My Bali Life# ; Goes to Buddha Soul for Apple Pie and Carrot Cake


We were in the mission of tasting as carrot cake in several cafes and restos in Bali, especially in the south coast.      It was another visit to Padang-padang beach when we finally stopped at Buddha Soul after have been passing it without eager to stop for many years. Dominated by white, this organic restaurant is situated among the lush of teak wood forest. It's located before the Mango Tree Cafe in Labuhan Sait-Uluwatu road. 

Add caption

This cafe has boutique separated by a rolling glass door. The heat of the day didn't take any effect becouse of the breeze wind and the lush of tropical trees. I felt like want to stay there all day long. When we were there, some tourist are sitting with their cakes and drinks while their laptop on. The type of surfer tourist. They stayed in the surfer homestay located somewhere in the midle of that lushious tropical trees. I will definetely stay in this kind of homestay in my next visit, escaping from the crowded Kuta and Seminyak.


This time Mr. Shine decided to take Apple Pie and I was still with my Carrot Cake. As ususal I couldn't  not to bite Mr. Shine's part, and as usual he always spare a bite for me. However, too bad I couldn't post the cake's pic. I missed to take it! Bad photographer (wannabe)!



Bddha Soul's Bar and Pastries

Buddha Soul's backyard




2 comments:

  1. Never spotted this cafe before during all my visits to Bali.. Thanks to you now I know this nice hangout spot :)

    ReplyDelete

Whaddaya think?