Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bali Today; Sarbagita

My night life is such messy lately. I've told myself many times to sleep earlier. But what happened was, I slept above 2 am everyday. The result surely as expected; I woke up late everyday. As today, after subuh praying, I wrapped myself under the blanket to against the cold from stormy raining outside. Bali is always raining lately.
So, here are my rundown today;

Kitchen Time
Kitchen is one of the most important part of home for me. Being in the kitcehn is one of my pleasure. While Dewi made coffee, I was busy with flour and stuffs making pancake. I only had 1 hour to do all morning routine before going for an appointment in Seminyak Square. Robert, a property agent was waiting there. Oh God, I would be late! He was waiting and I just finished my shower. I have 10 minutes to go before it' s late. I didn't want to create a bad image by being late.

First Appointment
It was bright and sunny when I was in Jimbaran. But wen I got the Airport Junction, rain started to splash me. It seem I will be late. It's three minutes to ten, and I couldn't ride too fast becouse of wet road. Too dangerous. Unfortunately, the street was very crowded until I got the Sunset road. As predicted, I got the Seminyak Square 15 minutes late and found Robert waiting anxiously. We directly headed to Robert's car and driving along the Oberoi street to Canggu.

Segara Bayu Villa, Canggu
Robert took me to see one villa on sale near the Canggu Club. Wow, it's just a very luxurious villa. And sure, the price is "lux' too. I like the living room, garden and wall. the wall is made of fiber glass that make you free up yourview to the rice field beside the villa. What make it good is a sliding wall covering the glass wall. So, you can close the view when you don't need it. The villa is equipped with the swimming pool and separated bedrooms with open sky shower.

Seminyak Square
After checking the villa, Robert dropped me at Seminyak Square where I was trapped by heavy rain and wind after. I like rain, but this time it make a strange pain in my heart. I couldn't stand to see that people back and forth with their family and their couple. I hate this insecure feeling!

I rode back my motorbike to Jimbaran once the rain stopped.
Pffhhhh....very tired today. Time to pemper myself with shoer time!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whaddaya think?