Thursday, January 12, 2012

Bali# Green Shawl, Bead Bracelets, and Dialog Dini Hari

I was in  the art cafe Seminyak expecting Dialog Dini Hari, my favorite music group to perform this evening. Unfortunately they didn't perform as written in the schedule like I see from the cafe's website. However, the music group performing was great. While enjoying my Balinese Coffee, Mas Dadang, a lead vocal of Dialog Dini Hari came to my desk and greeted me.I was surprised when he compliment my green shawl I bought three days ago. He thought that I got the shawl from somewhere in India.  He interested in having one. directly tweet  green scarf and got some comments. Cepuk interested to have one too. Then the idea crossed in my mind; why don't I just post the picture here in case some of my friends interested to have and I can get it for them while I'm in Bali. 

So, here are some stuffs that catch my intention during my wandering in Seminyak after working

Remember the girl in green shawl  of "The Confession Shopaholic"? But I think this shawl way better.

The Print in the middle of shawl

Since I don't have mannequin to fit this shawl, i can only provide u this:) 
Here are also some wooden and bead necklaces and bracelets requested by Rizka;
I found these art hand painted bracelet in one small artshop in Seminyak Street. Rizka, which one do you like?


bead bracelet with dragonfly, dolphin, and key pendulum


2 comments:

  1. hmm.. hmm..
    I want it all! LOL! :D
    it's been a long time no visit Bali. I like to go shopping there, like in Jogja. Both of them have their own ethnic, culture, also unique stuffs, and I like it!
    I also found something unique stuffs to buy in both. Always! :D

    Bali and Jogja always be wonderful place to shop such a unique stuffs. haha
    Luckily, Indonesia have them!! :p

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know, Bali developed so much now. Last two months, it was different. I found lot of new things now.

    Seminyak is vibrant more and more. Love to walk around to see fabulous boutique and stuffs

    ReplyDelete

Whaddaya think?