Monday, June 20, 2011

The Beach



I love beach. For me, it's a most enjoyably place that existence in the words. Therefore, whenever I want to go for holiday I'll choose beach for my destination. Feeling the breeze wind on your face, clear away all the problem that i have. Lucky me, Indonesia has abundant beach surround. Unlike my Abang who always whine about beach but only can visit Bali once until twice a year.

Last week I and some collegial friends were having a good time outing to the the beach. Here are the pic:

Usually it's difficult to find my pic when I go out with friends. It's because I always be a photographer. But this time, I had lot. Thanks to Tika for taking my place being a photographer:)


Free up your step. Feel the breezy, feel the rush of the ocean

Having such kind of veranda like this is just so perfect! It should be you there sitting in my side, Sunshine:)

Jumping into the Blue



1 comment:

  1. wah, aku lebih suka pegunungan.
    Pantai memang lebih dramatis, tapi aku lebih menikmati udara dingin dan hening yang ada di lingkungan pegunungan.
    Sementara image tentang pantai : panas, badan lengket kena air laut, panas (eh tadi sudah disebut ya... hehe) pokoknya rempong!
    huhuhu...

    ReplyDelete

Whaddaya think?